Saturday, July 23, 2011

Reflection on class discussion.

I like the discussion format. It was easy to check and see what I had read and what I hadn't. I enjoyed reading the refections as well as the responses, and it was nice to be able to see what I had responded to and what I had not. I have not become fluent in Google Reader yet and parts remain a mystery to me, such as how to easily tell when I have written a response and when I have not. With so many sites to see and time in between, it's hard to keep track of it all. I'm sure I am not using it to its full potential, but I am still learning and will continue to learn long after this class has ended. Like any really good class, it has set me on a path to discover more.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you, Carol! I am not yet fluent in Google Reader either and have had issues keeping track of everything, especially because I have been spending so much time on another MSSE class this summer as well. School starting will make it even harder to keep up! Yikes! But this class has opened my eyes to so many new possibilities...I am excited to keep learning!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete